Pacific Cast Stone Design
At Pacific Cast Stone Design We Manufacture Fireplace Mantels, Balustrades, Columns, Pilaster Caps, Wall Cap, Window surrounds, Pool Coping, Kitchen Hoods, and Crown Molding. We also offer Installation. With architectural precast, you can achieve the look and style you are striving for. You can select from our vast selection of textures, colors, and specialty finishes. From aged old-world looks to modern contemporary looks, we can help fulfill your designer needs. The possibilities are endless. At Pacific Cast Stone Design, New products have been introduced to broaden the range of the Los Angeles, a range of Cast stone architectural features is providing strong growth to supplement its traditional fencing products.
At Pacific Cast Stone Design, we offers a wide-ranging look at the materials, trends and technologies that aid architects and engineers in creating better projects. The Pacific Cast Stone Design is to educate and inform architects, engineers and specifies about the vital role that Pacific Cast Stone Design plays in the construction markets in the Los Angeles, California, as well as to promote systems in building design (commercial, residential, institutional and educational), interior design and landscaping applications.
We were very pleased with the performance of Pacific Cast Stone Design as far as their performance and product provided specifically on our project in Los Angeles, California Pacific Cast Stone Design provided approximately 30 precast lintels & sills on this aforementioned project. This was the first time Pacific Cast Stone Design had worked directly with other construction companies and we were very impressed with their timeliness, attention to detail as well as professionalism and communication. We expect to and would not hesitate to do business with Pacific Cast Stone Design in the future.
Field Surveys & Site Services for Restoration Projects
- Field survey and site dimension work to obtain cast stone measurements, details and templates required for accurate drawing preparation.
- Obtain field molds and templates for replication of historic building cast stones. Provide details and assessment of existing cast stone conditions for manufacturing.
- Identification and labeling of cast stone models required for historic replication.
- Coordination of field dimensions with new construction drawings and requirements.
- In house manufacturing of new and replica cast stone and architectural precast units.
- Custom mold department to meet all historic details using wood, foam, and latex molds.
- Prompt production and shipping to meet project demands.
Engineering & Attachment Details
- Design consultation for cast stone anchorage methods and attachment details.
- Structural engineering design services including cast stone and architectural precast reinforcement, attachment details, and calculations.
- Engineering drawings of attachment detail design for cast stone and architectural precast applications.
In our experience, architects who specify cast stone for the first time are surprised at the cost benefit when compared with natural stone. On projects with which we’ve been involved, cast stone saved between 40 percent and 50 percent on material costs alone. While the masonry costs were similar to natural stone, the cost savings on materials, coupled with the significant savings on product lead-time, provided architects critical advantages on their projects. Particularly in recent economic times, budget constraints have imposed challenges on architects to deliver exceptional design without exceptionally high costs.